Bed and breakfast in Somerset
Somerset is a lovely location for a short break or holiday in the countryside, especially for walkers – the gentle landscape of Exmoor National Park, three Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty, five hill ranges and numerous nature reserves, as well as over 50 miles of coastline. If you’ve worked up an appetite, indulge in the wealth of local food and drink produced in Somerset. Discover castles at Dunster and Farleigh Hungerford, fossil hunting at Kilve Beach or stargazing on Exmoor National Park, a designated ‘International Dark Sky Reserve’.
At present, we are only able to offer self catering and camping in Somerset. If you are flexible on location but want to stay at a country bed and breakfast, take a look at our B&Bs in neighbouring Devon and Dorset.
No properties found...
- Wookey Hole Caves, Somerset Wookey Hole Caves, near Wells in Somerset, are a great day out for all the family, no matter what the... More Info
- What’s on in the West Country this week (10-16 September 2016) Get out and about with our essential guide to what's on in the West Country this week (from Saturday 10... More Info
- What’s on in Somerset, June 2016 Find out what’s on in Somerset this June with our round up of everything from family-friendly festivals to night time... More Info
- What’s on in Somerset, August 2016 Find out what’s on in Somerset in August 2016 with our selection of great days out for adults and children,... More Info
- A steam train trip on the West Somerset Railway My three-year-old son loves trains so taking him on for a ride on the West Somerset Railway, the longest heritage railway... More Info
- Wells, Somerset Wells is famous for its breath-taking cathedral and rightly so, but England’s smallest city and the surrounding area has a... More Info
- The Circus Cafe, Bath The Circus Cafe and Restaurant in Bath is a real hidden gem. In fact, it was voted number 4 in The Times... More Info
- Royal Bath and West Show I first heard about the Royal Bath and West Show a few years ago from my neighbour Judith, who helps... More Info