Dog friendly holidays
We have a great choice of dog friendly holidays in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset and Dorset, whether you are looking for a pet friendly holiday cottage, country house or lodge.
A holiday is not really a holiday if you leave your pet behind. We know that your dog is a member of the family too and that you wouldn’t feel right going on holiday without them.
We have a great range of dog friendly holidays in Devon, acres of countryside to roam with your dog, local dog friendly pubs and dog friendly beaches from the North Devon coast, through Dartmoor to East Devon.
You’re spoilt for choice for dog friendly holidays in Cornwall, whether it’s a farm holiday or country break in a farmhouses, barn conversion, character cottage, lodge or apartment. Lots of dog friendly beaches, dog friendly village pubs and miles of stunning countryside. Look out for daycare at local kennels or on-site kennels if you need to leave your dog behind for the day.
If you have a lot of dogs, these holiday cottages are perfect for you. For the ultimate in dog friendly holidays in Somerset, choose Riscombe Farm Holiday Cottages in the heart of Exmoor National Park, where you can bring up to 5 dogs of all shapes and sizes. Berwick Manor, near the Dorset coast, can accommodate up to 3 dogs in a splendid manor house, or there’s a large kennel in the enclosed garden, ideal for a dog friendly holiday in Dorset. We also have a range of other great dog friendly holidays in both Dorset and Somerset if you have fewer dogs to bring!
As well as glorious woodland, moorland and countryside to explore, the South West is blessed with a number of fantastic beaches available to dog walkers, which are normally accessible to dogs from the beginning of October to March. There are also some great dog friendly walks on the South West Coast Path, taking in beaches or pubs that welcome dogs, or simply room to run free.
No properties found...
- Lanhydrock, Cornwall The National Trust’s Lanhydrock in Cornwall is a beautiful Victorian family home nestled within a 900 acre estate. Less than 10... More Info
- Wookey Hole Caves, Somerset Wookey Hole Caves, near Wells in Somerset, are a great day out for all the family, no matter what the... More Info
- Woodlands Family Theme Park, Devon Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon provides a whole day of variety for all ages. The largest Family Theme Park... More Info
- What’s on in the West Country this week (10-16 September 2016) Get out and about with our essential guide to what's on in the West Country this week (from Saturday 10... More Info
- What’s on in Somerset, June 2016 Find out what’s on in Somerset this June with our round up of everything from family-friendly festivals to night time... More Info
- What’s on in Somerset, August 2016 Find out what’s on in Somerset in August 2016 with our selection of great days out for adults and children,... More Info
- What’s on in Dorset, June 2016 Want to know what’s on in Dorset in June 2016? Read on for our pick of some of the county’s... More Info
- What’s on in Dorset, August 2016 August is a great month to visit Dorset, with loads of outdoor activities to take part in, as well as... More Info
- What’s on in Devon, June 2016 “What’s on in Devon?” isn’t a simple question to answer at the best of times, especially as the summer season... More Info