Cartwheel Holidays’ members offer a fantastic range of horse riding holidays throughout the West Country. From camping to bed and breakfasts, country cottages to manor houses, there is something to suit every horse lover.
Horse riding holidays in Dorset
Luccombe Farm Holidays
Pound Cottage Riding Centre offers holiday livery, superb hacking and lots of bridlepaths in the immediate area. Disabled riders are welcome. The riding centre is located at Luccombe Farm Holidays near the pretty village of Milton Abbas. Here you can enjoy self catering cottages with fantastic facilities, in a beautiful hidden valley in the heart of Dorset.
Puncknowle Manor Farm
Stabling and paddocks are available at Berwick Manor, part of the Puncknowle Manor Estate. It offer spacious 4-star family accommodation sleeping up to 19; perfect for special family gatherings and large groups holidaying together.
Horse riding holidays in Somerset
Bring your horse on holiday to Exmoor and enjoy some of the best riding in England! DIY livery available in 6 loose boxes, with a secure, heated, well-equipped tack room with hot and cold water. Riscombe Farm offers charming self catering cottages surrounded by meadows and the Rive Exe.
Westermill Farm Holidays
Horses are welcome at Westermill Farm Holidays in the heart of Exmoor National Park. Here you can enjoy traditional camping and Scandinavian-style cottages surrounded by delightful countryside. Located on our 500 acre traditional working hill farm, this a fantastic base for exploring north Devon and Somerset.
Horse riding holidays in Cornwall
Trenake Manor Farm
Trenake Manor Farm offers bed and breakfast for your horses in our lovely traditional old stables. There is also the option of turnout, and grazing. We can arrange for you to go on long hacks all off road, trekking on the moors, or have a private lesson nearby. Trenake Manor Farm is a gorgeous bed and breakfast on a working dairy farm, close to the coast near Polperro.
You might like...
- Trenake Manor Farm Cornwall Trenake Manor Farm is a gorgeous 4 star Gold bed and breakfast on our working dairy farm in Cornwall. A real...
- Westermill Farm Holidays Cottages Somerset Enjoy peace and tranquility at Westermill Farm Holidays Cottages; six cosy Scandinavian style cottages with woodburners nestled on lawns by trees,...
- Westermill Farm Holidays Camping Somerset Beautiful, secluded Westermill Farm Holidays Camping fields for tents and dormobiles beside a sparkling, shallow river in the heart of...
- Riscombe Farm Somerset Leone and Brian welcome you to Riscombe Farm self catering cottages in the heart of Exmoor National Park, close to...
- Puncknowle Manor Cottages Dorset Spacious, four star Puncknowle Manor Cottages in the heart of West Dorset, just two minutes from the Jurassic Coast, perfect for...
- Luccombe Farm Holidays Dorset Welcome to Luccombe Farm Holidays on our traditional family farm nestled in a beautiful hidden valley in the heart of...
- Wookey Hole Caves, Somerset Wookey Hole Caves, near Wells in Somerset, are a great day out for all the family, no matter what the... More Info
- Woodlands Family Theme Park, Devon Woodlands Family Theme Park in Devon provides a whole day of variety for all ages. The largest Family Theme Park... More Info
- What’s on in the West Country this week (10-16 September 2016) Get out and about with our essential guide to what's on in the West Country this week (from Saturday 10... More Info
- What’s on in Somerset, June 2016 Find out what’s on in Somerset this June with our round up of everything from family-friendly festivals to night time... More Info
- What’s on in Somerset, August 2016 Find out what’s on in Somerset in August 2016 with our selection of great days out for adults and children,... More Info
- What’s on in Dorset, June 2016 Want to know what’s on in Dorset in June 2016? Read on for our pick of some of the county’s... More Info
- What’s on in Dorset, August 2016 August is a great month to visit Dorset, with loads of outdoor activities to take part in, as well as... More Info
- What’s on in Devon, June 2016 “What’s on in Devon?” isn’t a simple question to answer at the best of times, especially as the summer season... More Info